Differential chain assembly line is a production line composed of multiple speed chains. It is usually called differential chain transportation assembly line and multiple speed chain assembly line
1. The assembly line is arranged in plane ring type, and the operation mode is flexible accumulation type. In terms of adjusting the process, the work station can be increased or decreased at any time to achieve the purpose of assembly.
2. The transmission part of the whole line is driven by the power driven speed chain, and then the head tail jacking transition plays the role of automatic ring.
3. Under the condition of transmission of the whole line conveyor chain, the tooling plate of each station can be moved.
4. The differential chain conveyor of constant speed flow conveying system is mainly used for material conveying in assembly and processing production lines. Its conveying principle is to use the speed increasing function of double speed chain.
5. Make the tooling board supporting the goods run fast, stop at the corresponding operation position through the stopper, or complete the stacking action, moving, transposing, special line and other functions through the corresponding instructions.
6. Because the pallet used to transport goods needs to be used repeatedly, it is rarely used by a single machine. Instead, it forms a horizontal or vertical circulation system with a variety of special machines, such as the top lifting and leveling machine, the top lifting and transposing machine, etc.
7. It uses special and surface treated extruded aluminum alloy profile as guide rail, which makes the self flow conveying system have very good stability and durability in the conveying process, and it is suitable for mass continuous production of products.
8. At the same time, the flexible and diversified design of the self flow conveying system makes it have multi-functional characteristics.
9. Therefore, the self flow conveying system is widely used in various electronic and electrical, mechanical and electrical industry production lines.
10. The most commonly used industries of double speed chain assembly line are: computer display production line, computer host production line, notebook computer assembly line, air conditioning production line, television assembly line, microwave oven assembly line, printer assembly line, fax machine assembly line, audio power amplifier production line, engine assembly line.