1. Energy: the main components of the pipeline energy are: motor, gear reducer, manual transmission, frequency converter, frame frame frame and electrical appliances.
Part of the motor is mainly the power. The manufacturer should choose the assembly line according to the length of the line, the width of the conveyor belt, the density and size of the workpiece.
The manual transmission and frequency converter are the accessories of the assembly line. Just one for both. Manual transmission is more economical, and the main disadvantages compared with frequency converter are: large noise, small speed range, mechanical adjustment by manual - dangerous!
2. Body: the main components of the assembly line body are: guide rail, bracket, roller, conveyor belt, foot cup, pallet, etc.
Among them, the bracket is an optional part, and other items are necessary parts to form the basic line body! The specifications and quantity of these accessories are determined by the length of the line body.
The biggest difference in parts of the fuselage is the material. The material of the parts will largely determine the price of the whole set of equipment! Therefore, when purchasing assembly line, we should fully consider our own application. The materials commonly used in the fuselage are: carbon steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, etc! The price is the lowest for carbon steel and the highest for stainless steel.
At present, the conveyor belt is generally used in the electronic industry as 2mm and 3mm thick green PVC anti-static conveyor belt; the plastic industry adopts green PVC anti-static conveyor belt and stainless steel mesh belt.
3. Worktable: there are two common forms of assembly line worktable: independent and strip. Users can choose the assembly line according to their own usage habits and needs.
4. Lamp holder, lighting: the lamp holder is a necessary accessory for the installation of lighting, instrument panel and instructions, and the material is the same as the fuselage. When choosing assembly line, lighting lamp can also be selected according to need and interest.
5. Dashboard: the width of the assembly line dashboard is matched with the body, and the length is generally equal to the length of the line body.
6. Instruction: the bottom plate is usually colored acrylic plate, and the panel is transparent organic glass.
7. Socket: it is used for the installation of electric tools and instruments in the process of operation, and for the piping of chemical devices of conductive materials and heat exchange devices.