As a manufacturer, a good assembly line equipment is related to the efficiency of production. When purchasing assembly line equipment, we should pay attention to whether the form of assembly line meets the requirements of production. When purchasing assembly line equipment, we should pay attention to the function and function of each part of assembly line. Such assembly line equipment is the real need of the enterprise.
When purchasing assembly line, you should know the form of assembly line:
1. Classification by function:
① Production line
② Conveying line
2. Conveying mode:
① Plane linear transmission pipeline
② Transmission line of plane turning at various angles
③ Ramp upload pipeline
④ Ramp down flow line
When purchasing assembly line, you should know the composition and function of each part of the assembly line
1. Power: the main components of the power part of the assembly line are: motor, gear reducer, manual transmission, frequency converter, frame frame frame, electrical appliances, etc.
The motor part is mainly about the power. The manufacturer should choose the assembly line according to the length of the line body, the width of the conveyor belt, the density and size of the workpiece, etc.
The manual transmission and frequency converter are the accessories of the assembly line. Just one for both. Manual transmission is more economical, and the main disadvantages compared with frequency converter are: large noise, small speed range, mechanical adjustment by manual - dangerous!
2. Body: the main components of the assembly line body are: guide rail, bracket, roller, conveyor belt, foot cup, pallet, etc.
Among them, the bracket is an optional part, and other items are necessary parts to form the basic line body! The specifications and quantity of these accessories are determined by the length of the line body.
The biggest difference in the fuselage is the material. The material of this part of accessories will largely determine the price of the whole set of equipment! Therefore, when purchasing assembly lines, we should fully consider our own use. Fuselage part of the commonly used materials are: carbon steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel and so on! The price is the lowest for carbon steel and the highest for stainless steel.
At present, the conveyor belt is generally used in the electronic industry as 2mm and 3mm thick green PVC anti-static conveyor belt; the plastic industry adopts green PVC anti-static conveyor belt and stainless steel mesh belt.
3. Worktable: there are two common forms of assembly line worktable: independent and strip. Users can choose the assembly line according to their usage habits and needs.
4. Lamp holder, lighting: the lamp holder is a necessary accessory for the installation of lighting, instrument panel and instructions, and the material is the same as the fuselage. When choosing assembly line, lighting lamp can also be selected according to need and interest.
5. Dashboard: the width of the assembly line dashboard is matched with the body, and the length is generally equal to the length of the line body.
6. Instruction: the bottom plate is usually colored acrylic plate, and the panel is transparent organic glass.
7. Socket: for installation of electric tools and instruments during operation.